Breaded Chicken Parmesan is baked with spaghetti sauce and cheeses for a flavorful, but easy Italian recipe.
• 4 boneless, skinless Chicken breast halves
• 2 Eggs, beaten
• 1 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
• 1/4 cup Olive Oil
• 1 jar Spaghetti Sauce (15-1/2 oz.)
• 1/2 cup grated Parmesian Cheese
• 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Preheat oven to 400. Dip chicken into eggs and into bread crumbs. Heat olive oil. Cook chicken in oil until well browned on both sides. Pour spaghetti sauce into 11×7″ baking dish. Place chicken on sauce and top with cheeses. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
If you have extra time, you might flatten the chicken breast before preparing.
Number of servings: 4
If you like chicken “Italian Style” also see this Italian Recipe:Lemon Parmesan Chicken