A cheese and egg mixture forms the crust of this low-carb main dish. It’s topped with pizza sauce and traditional ingredients.
• 12 ounces Philadelphia Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
• 4 large eggs
• 1 cup shredded pizza-blend cheese
• 1/2 teaspoon crushed fennel seeds
• 1/2 teaspoon oregano
• Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
• 1 cup grated Mozzarella Cheese, divided
• 1/2 cup seasoning blend (of dried onion, celery, pepper& parsley)
• 1 10-to-12 ounce can or jar pizza sauce
• 1 cup sliced mushrooms
• 12 slices pepperoni
• 1/2 lb. Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
• 1/2 cup sliced black olives
Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add one egg at a time and beat to mix. Add pizza-blend cheese, fennel seeds and oregano. Spray 9″X13″ baking pan with cooking spray. Put about 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese in the pan and pour cream cheese-egg mixture over. Top with seasoning blend. Bake at 375F for 30 minutes. Take out of the oven and spread on pizza sauce. Layer with mushrooms, pepperoni, sausage and olives. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Return to the oven and bake for 10 more minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.
Number of servings: Serves 6 – 8