- 3 oz pancetta, cubed
- 1 tbsp extra virign olive oil
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 7 oz fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 14 oz fresh tagliatelle
- 2 tbsp fresh flatleaf parsley, chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano, to serve
Tagliatelle con pancetta e funghi
This dish is fantastically easy and it’s always a winner! The perfect Italian recipe for those summer days when it is too hot to spend too long at the stove!
1 – Cook the pancetta in the oil with the carrot, celery, and onion for about 5 minutes, then add the mushrooms and cook gently until softened.
2 – Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the tagliatelle until it is al dente. Drain, then return the pasta to the hot pan and dress with the pancetta and mushroom sauce.
3 – Toss together, adding the parsley and black pepper. Serve at once with the cheese.